Randy M. Weber, Esq.
Florida Board Certified Civil Trial Attorney
Randy M. Weber is a founding partner and trial attorney of Pita Weber Del Prado. For more than 25 years, Mr. Weber has litigated and tried both Criminal and Civil cases in Florida’s State and Federal Courts. Mr. Weber began his career as an associate attorney with the world-wide law firm, White & Case. He then served as an Assistant Public Defender in the Miami-Dade County Public Defenders office, where he tried over 20 jury trials. In 1999, Mr. Weber began representing accident victims and their families in cases involving serious injuries and wrongful death.
As a Civil Trial attorney, Mr. Weber has litigated and tried a variety of personal injury, medical malpractice and wrongful death cases. He has obtained multi-million dollar settlements and judgments on behalf of his clients including a “Claim Bill” that was passed by the Florida Legislature in 2022 on behalf of a minor client. Mr. Weber also litigates and has conducted numerous trials against insurance companies for first-party coverage disputes in both State and Federal Courts.
Mr. Weber cherishes his community work and volunteers to support the community and several charitable organizations in Miami-Dade County including the Assistance to the Elderly/Residential Plaza, Be Strong International, The American Heart Association and Vitas Hospice Care.
Mr. Weber’s philosophy is that Civil Trial Lawyers who represent Accident Victims are Civil Justice Advocates. “I am proud to be part of our Country’s rich history and tradition of trial attorneys who seek justice by helping injury victims against powerful insurance companies and big business. We are fortunate to live in a Country with a robust Civil Justice System that protects and improves the public’s safety, health and well-being. And I am grateful to play a role in our system of Justice.”
- University of Georgia, 1991
- BA English
- Phi Beta Kappa graduate, Magna Cum Laude
- University of Miami, School of Law, 1994
- Juris Doctor Degree
- Dean’s Honor Scholar, Magna Cum Laude, Order of the Coif
- Florida Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Miami-Dade County Bar Association
- Coral Gables Bar Association
- Miami-Dade Trial Lawyers Association
- Florida Justice Association
- Florida Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer
- AV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- Florida Legal Elite
- Florida Super lawyers
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- AVVO Client’s Choice Award
- National Trial Lawyers Association
- Best Law Firms/Lawyers U.S. News and World
- Selected for South Florida Legal Guide
- The Best Lawyers in America
- Partner & Florida Board Certified Civil Trial Attorney