Call for a Free Consultation 305-670-2889
Connect With Us
Personal Injury · Wrongful Death · Medical Malpractice
Miami Personal Injury Lawyer > Miami Personal Injury > Miami Boat Accident Lawyer > I was in a boating accident. Should I call the Coast Guard?

I was in a boating accident. Should I call the Coast Guard?

Video Transcription:

If you’re involved in a boating accident and somebody is injured, then you are required by law to report the accident. Either to the FWC, which is the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission, the sheriff’s office, the police department or the Coast Guard. A lot of it will depend upon whether or not the waters you’re on are navigable or non navigable waters. But always make certain to report accidents, particularly when they involve injuries.

What do I need to prove to win my Florida boating accident case?

Share This Page:

Pita Weber Del Prado is located in Miami, FL and serves clients in and around Miami Beach, Key Biscayne, Miami, Opa Locka, North Miami Beach, Dania, Hollywood, Pembroke Pines, Fort Lauderdale, Chokoloskee, Tavernier, Islamorada, Ochopee, Broward County, Collier County, Miami-dade County and Monroe County.

9350 S Dixie Highway, Ste 1200
Miami, Florida 33156

TEL 305-670-2889 FAX 305-670-6666
MileMark Media - Practice Growth Solutions
© 2015 - 2019 Pita Weber Del Prado. All rights reserved.
This law firm website is managed by MileMark Media.
Contact Form Tab
Captcha Image