Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
Pita, Weber & Del Prado Trial Attorneys
  • Personal Injury
  • ~
  • Wrongful Death
  • ~
  • Medical Malpractice

Can I receive money even if the Florida car accident was my fault?

Video Transcription:

In Florida, we’re a purely comparative negligent state which means that yes, you can bring an action against someone for their fault in an accident. If you share a portion of the responsibility in the accident, your recovery maybe reduced by your percentage of fault in the accident, but you can still bring an action against someone for their percentage of fault.

Share This Page:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn
Skip footer and go back to main navigation