Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
Pita, Weber & Del Prado Trial Attorneys
  • Personal Injury
  • ~
  • Wrongful Death
  • ~
  • Medical Malpractice

Can I sue my Florida employer for a fall?

Video Transcription:

Many of our clients are involved in accidents while they’re working. They’re delivery people who were walking on somebody else’s property and they trip and fall as a result of a problem with that property. That person who gets hurt is not limited in their ability to recover against the property owner. They can recover in workers compensation against their employer for their lost wages and medical expenses and they can recover against the property owner for their other damages including pain and suffering.

Share This Page:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn
Skip footer and go back to main navigation