Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
Pita, Weber & Del Prado Trial Attorneys
  • Personal Injury
  • ~
  • Wrongful Death
  • ~
  • Medical Malpractice

Do I need to call the police if I have a car accident in Florida?

Video Transcription:

In Florida, if you’re involved in an auto accident you should definitely call the police. This is the best way for you to be able to document what happened. You will need the police report for your own insurance company, in order to show them that you’re not at fault, assuming you’re not at fault. And if you are at fault, you will that in order to protect yourself from claims that the other party might make. We definitely recommend that you call the police, if you’re involved in a car accident.

Do I need to contact my insurance company about my Florida car accident?

Share This Page:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn
Skip footer and go back to main navigation