Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
Pita, Weber & Del Prado Trial Attorneys
  • Personal Injury
  • ~
  • Wrongful Death
  • ~
  • Medical Malpractice

I was in a boating accident. Should I call the Coast Guard?

Video Transcription:

If you’re involved in a boating accident and somebody is injured, then you are required by law to report the accident. Either to the FWC, which is the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission, the sheriff’s office, the police department or the Coast Guard. A lot of it will depend upon whether or not the waters you’re on are navigable or non navigable waters. But always make certain to report accidents, particularly when they involve injuries.

What do I need to prove to win my Florida boating accident case?

Share This Page:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn
Skip footer and go back to main navigation