Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
Pita, Weber & Del Prado Trial Attorneys
  • Personal Injury
  • ~
  • Wrongful Death
  • ~
  • Medical Malpractice

If I miss work as a result of a Florida car accident, can my lost wages be recovered?

Video Transcription:

There are two avenues to recover your loss wages after being injured in an auto accident. One is trough your PIP coverage and your PIP coverage generally will compensate you for 60% of your loss wages and then the balance of that, whatever is not covered through your PIP coverage. You can make up when you make your third party claim against the at fault carrier and they should pick up the other 40% or anything not covered by your personal injury protection. So the answer is yes, you can make a claim for your loss wages.

Share This Page:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn
Skip footer and go back to main navigation