Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
Pita, Weber & Del Prado Trial Attorneys
  • Personal Injury
  • ~
  • Wrongful Death
  • ~
  • Medical Malpractice

Who is going to pay for my medical expenses following my Florida car accident?

Video Transcription:

If you’re involved in an auto accident in Florida, your medical bills are paid by your own auto insurance policy. The benefit that’s used is called PIP, Personal injury protection. The one thing to keep in mind is that, there’s a $1000 deductible under PIP in most insurance policies. Also, PIP only pays 80% of your bill not a 100%. And the last thing to remember is that PIP has a max that they pay of $10,000.

Share This Page:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn
Skip footer and go back to main navigation