Randy M. Weber, Esq.
Randy M. Weber has more than 20 years of experience as a trial lawyer and represents individuals and families in personal injury matters. His practice areas include wrongful death, medical malpractice, automobile accidents, premises liability, nursing home abuse, insurance contract disputes and employment related litigations.
Mr. Weber began practicing law with a multi-national law firm as commercial litigator. He then served as a Special Assistant Public Defender for the Miami-Dade County Public Defender’s Office. There, he tried more than 20 criminal jury trials.
”My priority is to educate, inform and empower individuals by making them aware of their rights and of the proper standards of safety in order to prevent tragic events from occurring in the first place.”
Mr. Weber cherishes his community work and volunteer efforts to support education. He is currently a Chairperson and member on the Board of Directors for Assistance to the Elderly, Inc. – a not for profit Assisted Living Facility located in Miami with a mission to provide low income, senior Cuban American Citizens with safe and clean housing. Mr. Weber is also on the Executive Committee for The Special Olympics and a Vitas Healthcare Paw Pals Volunteer. In addition, Mr. Weber regularly raises money for the American Heart Association. As a member of the Council on Education Change and Executive Pass Committee, Mr. Weber has also organized and hosted tours of the courthouse for local elementary school students. He is proud to contribute to their learning experience.
- University of Miami, School of Law, Juris Doctor Degree, 1994
- Dean’s Honor Scholar, Recipient of Dean’s Honor Scholarship, Graduated Magna Cum Laude
- University of Georgia, Bachelor of Arts Degree in English, 1991
- Phi Beta Kappa graduate, Magna Cum Laude
- American Bar Association
- The Florida Bar
- Dade County Bar Association
- Miami-Dade Justice Association
- Florida Justice Association (formerly Florida Academy of Trial Lawyers)
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Admitted to practice before the Florida Supreme Court and U.S. District Courts for the Southern, Middle and Northern Districts of Florida
- Florida Bar Grievance Committee, Past Chairman
AWARDS & ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
- Randy M. Weber was named one of Florida Trend’s Florida Legal Elite for 2008, 2011 and 2013
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- AV Rated