Miami Personal Injury Lawyer
With its temperate weather and cosmopolitan city life, Miami is a desirable place to live and to visit. Indeed, each year, many Americans and international travelers visit Miami. Yet even in idyllic locations, accidents and injuries occur with some frequency. Personal injury law is a broad area of the law that allows injured persons to file claims for compensation against the person or entity that caused the injury. When another person’ negligence causes severe or life-threatening injuries, the injured person deserves to be compensated.
- Car Accidents
- Boat Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Plane Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Serious Injury
- Slip & Fall
- Truck Accidents
- Wrongful Death
When you have sustained serious injuries, it is very important to speak with an experienced Miami personal injury lawyer. Accidents can happen at any time and in many different places. Whether you were injured at a hospital because of medical malpractice or sustained serious injuries during an auto accident or a trucking accident, you should contact an injury lawyer serving Miami.
Types of Miami Personal Injury Claims
Accidents and injuries happen without warning, and many accident victims aren’t prepared the financial consequences of a serious injury. At Pita Weber Del Prado, we handle many different kinds of personal injury cases, including but not limited to:
- Auto Accidents: traffic collisions cause very serious injuries in Miami, and it’s important to have an experienced Miami auto accident lawyer on your side to help you with your case. Whether you were involved in a catastrophic crash on the highway or involved in a collision downtown, you may be eligible to file a claim for financial compensation. A Miami auto accident lawyer can answer your questions today.
- Aviation Accidents: while flying is generally one of the safer modes of transportation, aviation accidents continue to occur. When they do, accident victims sustain serious injuries that often are fatal. If you or a loved one has sustained injuries in an airplane crash, contact an aviation accident lawyer.
- Boating Accidents: Miami is a popular city for water sports, and many residents own boats. However, just like an auto accident or a truck accident, Miami residents and guests can sustain very serious injuries in a Florida boating accident. Whether you sustained injuries in a jet ski accident or in a boating crash, you may be able to seek financial compensation.
- Medical Malpractice: when a healthcare provider doesn’t provide the proper standard of care and you sustain serious injuries as a result, you may be able to seek compensation by filing a medical negligence lawsuit. Medical malpractice is a serious issue in Florida, and our Miami medical malpractice lawyers are dedicated to helping victims of medication errors, surgical errors, diagnosis errors, and other forms of medical negligence.
- Premises Liability: have you sustained injuries because of poor security at a place of business? Have you ever slipped and fallen? Property owners have a duty to keep their premises safe. When they don’t, accident victims may be able to file a premises liability claim.
- Product Liability: when we buy products at the store or over a reputable internet website, we expect that the product is going to be perfectly safe as long as we use it as it’s intended to be used. However, products can have serious defects. Sometimes these defects occur at the design stage (before the product even gets made), and sometimes they occur at the manufacturing stage. Other times, products can have marketing defects, meaning that they weren’t marketed properly. Whether your child was injured on a defective car seat model or you sustained serious injuries from a dangerous drug, it’s important to talk with a Miami product liability lawyer about your case.
- Truck Accidents: in Miami, truck accidents often result in severe injuries that can be fatal. Given the large size and weight of commercial trucks, other drivers and passengers involved in collisions with these large vehicles suffer serious consequences. In many truck accidents, the driver’s negligence caused the crash. If a truck driver was speeding, driving recklessly, failing to obey the rules of the road, or driving while distracted, you may be able to file a lawsuit to seek financial compensation. A Miami truck accident lawyer can speak to you today.
Contact Our Miami Personal Injury Lawyers
Serious injuries occur in Miami every day. Many severe injuries result from auto accidents, truck accidents, and medical malpractice in Miami. No matter what type of accident caused your serious injury, the experienced Miami personal injury lawyer at Pita Weber Del Prado can examine your case today.