Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
Pita Weber Del Prado Trial Attorneys
  • Personal Injury
  • ~
  • Wrongful Death
  • ~
  • Medical Malpractice

Do I need to contact my insurance company about my Florida car accident?

Video Transcription:

Absolutely, you should always contact your insurance company, let them know there was an accident, give them the facts as they are. If you already have an lawyer, the best thing to do is let your lawyer open the claim and put your insurance company on notice. But, definitely whether it’s through your legal representative or yourself, advise your insurance company that you’ve been involved in an accident.

I loaned my car to a friend who was involved in a Florida car accident. Am I liable if my friend was at-fault?

Share This Page:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn
Skip footer and go back to main navigation