Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
Pita Weber Del Prado Trial Attorneys
  • Personal Injury
  • ~
  • Wrongful Death
  • ~
  • Medical Malpractice

Should I go to the doctor after my Florida car accident?

Video Transcription:

If you’re involved in an auto accident in Florida and you’re feeling any pain, you should definitely go to the doctor to be evaluated. Depending on the severity of your injury and what you’re feeling, you can either go to the emergency room, you can go to urgent care or you can go to your primary care physician.

Share This Page:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn
Skip footer and go back to main navigation